Yes. With our programs Paintless Dent Removal can be taught quickly.
You cannot buy your way out of hard work and practice. Please do not be tricked into thinking that a long and expensive course will save you from practicing on your own and make things easy.
Personal and Professional
At Smooth A Dent, paintless dent repair is all we do. This is not a “Training Mill” type program.
You will spend zero time in a classroom and will begin using tools immediately.
Training is provided by Michael Parks, owner of Smooth A Dent in Jacksonville, Florida. Mike has specialized exclusively in Paintless Dent Removal for over 25 years and has successfully started and run his PDR service in two different states.
You will be trained by an expert in dent removal and will also be given tips on starting and running your own Paintless Dent Removal service.
Your Own Service Business
At Smooth A Dent, paintless dent repair is not just an “add on” service, it’s the only service!
We know of no other business that you can begin for so little money and expect to recover that money in such a short period of time. It takes lots of patience, lots of practice and lots of perseverance but the rewards are there.
We want you to be successful, to “master” one thing. Strive for “flawless” for “perfection”. It’s a wonderful feeling and will be a very good thing for you and your customers. It starts with one small dent.
If you want it, Mike can help you do just that.
Unique PDR Training
- Precision – At Smooth A Dent training, you will focus on being precise and knowing exactly where your tool tip is, where to push, when, how hard, for how long. Exactly. No guessing.
- Class size is limited – No more than two students per session.
- Tools – Mike will help you with recommending researched tools and accessories.
- 2 Day Weekend, 3 Day, or 5 Day training to meet your needs.
- Support – After training support for one full year at no additional charge.
Training to SUCCEED
This is not a training mill situation, running students through on a conveyor belt. You can expect personal, hands on attention.
Training is focused and progresses through a planned curriculum.
You will also be given tips on:
- Starting your new Paintless Dent Removal service
- Gaining and keeping customers
- Staying profitable
- Real life do's and don'ts of the PDR business
What Our Students Say
All I can say is Wow! What an experience! I had previously attended a week long training session with another company but this past week with Mike was more than exceptional. When I first called Mike and spoke to him about training I can just tell that he was a straight up guy and I felt very confident and safe sending him my deposit for my week of training.
The week started off on Monday with Mike showing me how to find and pinpoint my tooltip which in my opinion is the most important thing you need to know with PDR. Mike just knew when to advance you to the next stage of training. We covered all different types of dents, all types of access points and what I thought was pretty cool was that when a customer came in, Mike would grab me to come out and look at the dent with him and the customer to assess it. I learned so much this past week and it was money very well spent. The atmosphere was perfect, his shop was really nice and clean.
He is a very calm individual and he works on dents in a very methodical manner. No rushing involved. He just wants to make customers happy. And he does. If you are thinking about getting some training in PDR I would call Mike and set up a class, I guarantee you won't be disappointed! Thanks again Mike! — Pete la Rosa
Paintless Dent Removal Training Course Options
2 Day (Weekend)
- Saturday and Sunday
- 8 AM to 4 PM - 16 solid hours of training - No lunch break
- No rush - but no wasted time
- Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- 8 AM to 4 PM - 24 solid hours of training - No lunch break
- Monday - Additional Guided Practice
- Monday through Friday
- 9 AM to 5 PM - Lunch break each day
- Advanced Practice of All Aspects
More Student Feedback
Click to view